I finally made it back to my weight watchers meeting. Initially, I had a time conflict because of my baby (the meeting time that I went to was dissolved and the other one was SO packed I felt uncomfortable trying to nurse while the meeting was going on as opposed to the other meeting that was more intimate), but then it became a weight issue and I didn't want to be embarrassed (self inflicted) because of the gains I had, then summer happened and I just didn't want to bring my zoo of children to a meeting just to be frustrated by the end. I could keep naming exuces, but I'll spare you any more. I was up 4 lbs. Not a good thing, but after three months off it could have been MUCH worse. I did good yesterday with sticking to the healthy checks. I even ate more veggies than fruit and anyone that knows me knows that I am a fruit fanatic. I am trying to save fruit for when those "I gotta have sweets" attacks happen I have something that will satisfy it more easily without going off plan. I am also trying my activity monitor around my neck, like a pendant on a chain. I seem to have to work harder to get points, but I'm good with that.
In the mean time, no weight measurements until Thursday. I am hoping that refraining from getting on the scale will keep me focused on this week's goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment