Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Eating when I'm not hungry

I know a lot of people do this and I am supremely guilty of it lately. I have a baby that is 9 months who demands quite a bit and my 4 and 8 year olds don't know how to function unless they are at each other's throats. Some days I just want to dump them on the side of the road because it is so bad or enroll both of them in an octagon fight. Anyhow, it all makes for a very stressed out mommy. My oldest is a dream right now. He does all he can to help out and I am thankful for that.

I have gone to food a lot lately to fill a void. I am doing the whole "I'll start when things slow down" thing. But really I am a mom of 4. Will things really slow down any time soon? Here's to a little less stress and getting things together so I can have no more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment