Sunday, July 5, 2015

Back story (abbreviated)

To sum it up, I have only been at a "healthy" weight only twice in my adult life. I have never gotten to the weight that is recommended for my height. I have gotten close (10-15 lbs away), but the weight I did get to I was very comfortable with. Before my last pregnancy, I was very satisfied with where I was and thought, "Hey, I've got this. There is no way I will gain it all back with another baby." We'll, I did. I am now back to 220 with my clothes on...we all know that everyone weighs both with and without. It you haven't done it...well, I don't believe you.

Before my last child, I did weight watchers and it worked really well for me. My success then pushed me to start it two week postpartum. I immediately lost about 8 lbs. Then the holidays happened. Since then, I have fluctuated between 215-218. I'm trying to get over this hump.

No comments:

Post a Comment